After last year's great success - you can find impressions HERE - we are looking forward to another great run.
The idea behind it:
The "Running Against Cancer" event focuses on the concept of "Health & Research", as on the one hand, running itself is a central part of a healthy lifestyle, on the other hand the Berlin School of Integrative Oncology (BSIO) is the organizer of the run and all proceeds go directly to cancer research, which distinguishes this run from other popular runs.
The proceeds will be used to finance projects in cancer research that investigate the basics of cancer development and develop new therapies.
- Select the run category for which you want to apply.
- With the confirmation mail you will receive the account details for the payment of the participation fees.
- Persons younger than 16 can only be registered by their legal representatives. Please indicate the name and birthday of the child.
- Donations are also welcome under the category "Donation".
- If you would like to register for a run as well as donate, please register under each category.
We would like to express our sincere gratitude to our sponsors and supporters. With their help, we are able to host the run and donate all proceeds to support cancer research projects.