Appication Deadline: 30.04.2021.
Please apply to email@example.com with the following documents:
- CV, a list of publications, and two reference letters.
- Describe your career goals and scientific vision on becoming anindependent researcher. Please include a brief description of the ongoing and planned research project(s). Please make a statement on how the new equipment might advance your research.
- Please provide evidence of the independence you have achieved so far, e.g., co-supervision of a student, allocated lab space, own third-party funding.
Please note the following:
- Only self-nominations are possible.
- A nominee does not have to be affiliated with BSIO.
- The grant has to be used by the end of 2021.
- Senior PhD students have completed at least three years of their PhD program; no limitation on post-PhD experience.
The awardee will be announced and invited to give a seminar around midsummer.