Call for Nominees - BSIO Mini-Lab Award 2022
Application deadline: 30.04.2022
Please apply to bsio@ with the following documents: charite.de
- CV, a list of publications, and two reference letters.
- Describe your career goals and scientific vision on becoming an independent researcher. Please include a brief description of the ongoing and planned research project(s). Please make a statement on how the new equipment might advance your research.
- Please provide evidence of the independence you have achieved so far, e.g., co-supervision of a student, allocated lab space, own third-party funding.
Please note the following:
- Only self-nominations are possible.
- A nominee does not have to be affiliated with BSIO.
- The grant has to be used by the end of 2022 (Ordering stop of the Charité has to be considered).
- Senior PhD students have completed at least three years of their PhD program; no limitation on post-PhD experience.
The awardee will be announced and invited to give a seminar around mid-summer.
Please do not hesitate to contact the BSIO office for further information.